The Carrie Diaries may be The CW’s first season finale, but will Friday’s episode be the series’ last?
I certainly hope not, but it seems I’m one of few who’s tuning into this show. As a diehard Sex and the City fan, I can understand why so many SATC OG’s are anti-baby Bradshaw, but if you take it for what it is — a sweet, and sometimes pretty sexy, coming-of-age teenage drama — it’s really is really, really bitchin’.
This week’s finale set the series up perfectly for season three, but the low ratings don’t give such high hope for another pick-up. But you know what they say: you can’t cancel everything. Plus, now that The CW has gone all sci-fi on us, they really still need a Gossip Girl fill-in. Yes, I’m still having Blair Waldorf withdrawals like the rest of you. Call me “lonely boy”…
In hopes of AnnaSophia Robb (Carrie) and Lindsey Gort (Samantha) — she’s so fabulous as Ms. Jones, is she not?! — getting another round of city dwelling, here are the hottest burning questions, after the season ender left us with some ‘seriously, I have to wait how many more months?’ cliffhangers:
- Are Carrie and Sebastian dunzo, now that Bradshaw’s staying put in NYC and Kydd’s heading to the ‘Bu?
- Will Carrie rekindle that flame with Weaver? (If not, what was the point of her impromptu visit?)
- Where will Carrie land next? NYU? Interview? Another mag? Will she be a waitress?!
- What types of shenanigans can we look forward to, now that Carrie and Samantha are roomies?
- What’s next for the rest of the clique? Maggie’s apparently getting married, Walt is happily ever after and the rest are off to college. Will the Castlebury crew carry on?
- WILL WE MEET CHARLOTTE OR MIRANDA NEXT SEASON?
Carrie Diaries fans: be heard! It just may be your last chance (fingers crossed for #3)! What is your hottest burning questions after Carrie’s big graduation day?